Brief Detail of Notification for
[UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021] Latest Vacancy,Age Limit,Post-159
[UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021] including Latest job ,Age Limit,Post-159,Notification,Exam Date,Admit Card,Fee Detail : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a Notification of Online Application Form here .
This Notification is For Various Posts related to [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021] .Any Eligible candidate can Apply for this best opportunity.
Interested candidates can read all Detail before apply . you can check Notification of [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021].You can check the link below.
UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2021 Age Limit:-
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CPF AC Online Recruitment Form 2021 :-
UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy Detail:-
Total No Of Posts-159
No of Post
Required Physical Eligibility Detail:-
81 to 86 cm
100 Meters Race
800 Meters Race
3 Min 45 Sec
4 min 45 Sec
Shot Put 7.26 Kg
How to Apply For [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021] Notification for Post-159:-
- Firstly read the Notification Detail for [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021] Apply Online Application form carefully .
- Kindly Get Ready All Detail Like Id Proof,All Documents,Address Detail,
- After that Click on the Online Apply Form if you are new
- Otherwise you can Go For Login and Complete the Form.
- When you will click on the Online Apply ([UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021] Latest job,Age Limit,Post-159)
- You Will Come on official site then you Can Click on Registration Part-1 If You Are New
- You Can Apply For Registration Part-2 If You Have Completed First Part Of Registration
- You will go on next page After Click On Registration
- Now you must fill up your all personal detail which are required.
- You will have to give your mobile no and email id also for verification.
- To complete your form you must add your latest photo and signature in sufficient Size.
- At last pay the fee of Application Form.
- Then Print the Application Form for future use.
- How to Online Apply [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021] Notification Full Detail Links Given Below.
What Is The Selection Procedure For [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021] ?
Selection Process will Complete In Four Steps.These Steps Are As Follows.
1.Written Examination :-
The Written Exam Will Conduct By UPSC .Written Examination Will Appear in 08 Aug 2021.This Exam Is Divided in Two Parts.Paper I will Be Held From 10:00 am To 12:00 Noon.Paper II Will Be Held From 2.00 pm To 5:00 pm In Same Date (08 Aug 2021).
Paper I (General Ability And Intelligence) : 250 Marks
This Paper is Objective Type.The Paper will be in Hindi or English Language.Candidates Can Choose One of the Both Language of Paper.
Paper II (General Studies,Essay And Comprehension) : 250 Marks
This Paper Will be Subjective Type.Candidates Will Have to Write Long Questions.In This Paper Candidates Can Write An Essay In Hindi or English Language
but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
2.Physical Efficiency Test And Medical Test For :-
When Candidates will Qualify Written Exam then Candidates Will Have to Qualify Physical Efficiency Test Medical Test Also.
The Candidates Who Are Qualified in Medical Test They will Called For Interview And Personality Test.This Test will Be of 150 Marks.
4. Final Selection Merit List:-
The Merit List will Prepare on The Basis Of Written Exam And Interview/Personality Test.
What Is Syllabus Of [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021]?
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence-This Paper Contain Following Subjects
1. General Mental Ability- The Questions will Conduct From logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science- The questions will Taken From These Following Topics General Awareness, Scientific Temper, Comprehension and Appreciation of Scientific Phenomena of Everyday Observation Including These areas of Importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The Questions will Taken From These Topics like Awareness of Current Events of National and International Importance in areas of Culture, Music, Arts, Literature, Sports, Governance, Societal and Developmental Issues, Industry, Business, Globalization, and Interplay Among Nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall Conducted From These Following Topics. Knowledge of The Country’s Political System and the Constitution of India, Social Systems and Public Administration, Economic Development in India, Regional and International Security Issues and Human Rights Including its Indicators.
5. History of India : The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall Cover the Physical, Social and Economic Aspects of Geography Pertaining to India And the World.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay Questions Which are to be Answered in Long Narrative Form The Indicative Topics are Modern Indian History Especially Of the Freedom Struggle, Geography, Polity and Economy, Knowledge Of Security and Human Rights Issues, And Analytical Ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, Precis writing, Other Communications/Language Skills – The Topics are Comprehension Passages, Precis writing, Developing Counter Arguments, Simple Grammar And Other Aspects of Language Testing.
Examination Centre Of UPSC Exam CAPF:-
6. Port blair
9. Prayagraj (allahabad)
Important Links For [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021]:-
Download Notification Detail
Note:- Similar Latest Jobs Details Are Given Below. Any Interested Candidates Can Check The Links here-
BIHAR PBSC AAO Application Recruitment Form 2021 Post-138 – Click Here
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Date Extended- Click Here
FAQ Related to [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021]
Is Upsc tough CAPF?
It has two Papers.First paper is Objective Type Which is based on Direct Answer.Second Paper is Long Question Based Paper.If you Are Comfortable For Both Type Of Papers then It will Be easy For you.
How can I apply for UPSC CAPF?
Interested Candidates Can Go For Official Website Of UPSC. Click On Registration I And Fill All Required Personal Detail And Complete The Form [UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021]
Is CAPF interview tough?
Interview Play an Important Role In the Selection Of UPSC CAPF AC 2021. Merit List Will be Prepare On the Basis of Written Examination And Interview/Personality Test. Interview/Personality Test Has 159 Marks.