Brief Detail of Notification For
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification Apply Online Right Now 950-Post
Advertisement No. 2A/2021-22
Post Released Date:- 17 Feb 2022
Starting Date of Payment:- 17 Feb 2022
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 Apply Online:- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a Notification for RBI Assistant Jobs for 950 Posts in various Offices of The RBI Bank.
Eligible Candidates can apply for this best opportunity Between 17 Feb 2022 to 08 Mar 2022.Candidates can Read the RBI Assistant Notification Carefully Before Apply.
The Essential brief Details Related to Latest job ,Age Limit, Exam Date, Detail of Online Form 2022, RBI Assistant Salary, Syllabus, Admit Card, Application Fee Detail, Sarkari Result.Free Job Alerts.
If there is Any Issue in Published Advertisement or To Apply then Candidates Can Contact on Official Website.
RBI Assistant Notification Released Date-17 Feb 2022
Starting Date To Apply Online-17 Feb 2022
Last Date To Apply Online-08 Mar 2022
Last Date of paying Application
Fee-08 Mar 2022
Last Date For Correction Of
Application Form-08 Mar 2022
Admit Card– Not confirmed still
Date of Pre-Exam- 26 & 27 Mar 2022
Date of Main Exam:- May 2022
Examination Results Date:-
Not confirmed still
|Application Fee Detail:-|
/EWS Candidate:- Rs.450/-
For SC/ ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates:-Rs.50/-
Fee Submit Mode:-(Online)
Application Fee can
|RBI Assistant Age Limit:-(As on 01 Feb 2022)|
Minimum Age Limit- 20 years
Maximum Age Limit-28 years
Relaxation in Age
Limit is Applicable as Govt Rules
| RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria:-|
· Graduation Degree with 50 % Marks in Any Stream From Any Recognized
· University in India.
·Graduation Pass for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification Apply Online | Vacancy Detail:- Total Post-950
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||01||36||13||53||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||07||01||13||05||28||54|
Note:- For More Detail of Vacancy, Candidates can Read the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification.
RBI Assistant 2022 Salary Detail:-
|RBI Assistant 2022 Post Name||Salary Detail:-|
|Reserve Bank of India RBI (Assistant)||45050/-|
RBI Assistant Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.RBI will conduct Two Examination (I) Preliminary Exam and (II) Main Examination.
Preliminary Exam contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions and Each Question has one Marks.There will be Negative Marking of 1/4 for each wrong Answer in Both Preliminary Exam and Main Examination.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
These vacancies for Assistant in Various Offices so Reserve Bank of India RBI Will conduct Two RBI Assistant Exam 2022.
(1) RBI Examination pattern (Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):-
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
(2) Main Exam Pattern:- Main Examination (Multiple Choice):-
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 Min|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 Min|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Min|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 Min|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Min|
RBI Assistant Cut Off Prelims (2019-20)
|Kanpur & Lucknow||87.00||—||92.25||94.25||96.00|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||87.00||—||95.00||89.00||96.25|
RBI Assistant Cut Off For Main Exam (2019-20):-
|Kanpur & Lucknow||92.00||—||91||105.25||117.25|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||114.25||—||90.50||—||114.25|
how to prepare for rBI assistant 2022 Exam:-
Firstly Candidates must understand the syllabus and Exam Pattern of this Examination.
After that study continuously and candidates will have to focus more on the toughest part of the syllabus.
When you finish your syllabus then you will have to practice more and more.You will have to practice more of mathematics.You can solve RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers.
Speed plays very important role in this exam.You will have to give RBI Assistant Mock Test.There are many good online Mock Test available.
How to Apply Online RBI Assistant 2022 Application Form:-
- Firstly Read the Full Notification carefully Before apply for Application form.
- Candidates can Apply From 17 Feb 2022 to 08 Mar 2022.
- The process of filling the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification Apply Online is divided in three parts.
- First one is One Time Registration and Second one is Complete the Application Form For Examination and Submission of Fee.
- Keep ready all Following Information and Documents before apply for Registration
- Mobile No. (To verify through OTP)
- Email ID (To verify through OTP)
- For One Time Registration, Click on the Online Apply then You will come official site then Fill up your all personal information, Contact Detail,Declaration which are required.
- Candidates can Fill up Second part Of the RBI Assistant 2022 Online Form 2022.
- Keep Ready All following Documents before Complete the Form.
- Colour Photo in JPEG format (20 Kb to 50 Kb) Not more than 50 Kb in 200 Pix Width and 230 Pix Height and Signature Dimension Should be (140 Pix width x 60 Pix Height) in JPEG format (10 Kb to 20 Kb) Not more than 20 Kb .
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Submit the Fee To complete the RBI Assistant Online Application Form.
- Candidates will have to login by Registration and Password.
- After Login RBI Assistant 2022 Online Form and Complete All Detail on there which are required. After that Finally submit the Application Form.
- Take the print out of the RBI Assistant 2022 Online Form After submit the Form for Future Use.
Important Useful Links For RBI Assistant 2022 Notification Apply Online Form.
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Application Fee Submit Link||Click Here|
|Join Us on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the qualification of RBI assistant?
The Minimum qualification to Apply For RBI Assistant 2022 is Graduation with 50% Marks.
Is RBI assistant salary enough?
The starting salary RBI Assistant is about 45050/- with other benefits.
How can I join RBI assistant?
Firstly You will have to fill up RBI Assistant 2022 Application Form.After that there will be two exam (Prelims and Main).If you qualify these two exam then you will be RBI Assistant.
What is the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF release date?
The RBI Assistant 2022 Notification has been released on 17 Feb 2022 and the Last date of Apply is 08 Mar 2022.
How many vacancies are announced through RBI Assistant 2022 Notification?
There are 950 Vacancies For this Application Form.
Is the RBI Assistant Exam tough?
NO it is not more tough Exam.if you will study with best strategy then you will qualify this exam easily.