Brief Detail of Notification for
NTA JNU Admission Form 2020 Apply Online Notification,Exam Date,Admit Card,Fee Detail
NTA JNU Admission Form 2020 Apply Online Notification,Exam Date,Admit Card,Fee Detail :–National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a Notification of Online Application Form .
This Notification is For Various Seats For Admission For Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU,Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU, Delhi JNUEE 2020 UG, PG and Phd Admission Online Form 2020-2021.Any Eligible candidate can Apply for this best opportunity.
Eligible candidates can read all Detail before apply. you can check Notification of National Testing Agency (NTA) JNU Admission Form 2020 .You can check the link below.
Exam Conducting Agency :-
Available Courses For Admission 2020 in JNU
NTA JNU Admission Form 2020 Exam Fee Detail:-
APPLICATION FEES DETAIL:-
PG and Other Courses
For New Latest Vacancy Detail Check Here:- Click Here
How to Apply For NTA JNU Admission Form 2020:-
- Firstly read the Notification Detail for National Testing Agency (NTA) JNU Admission Form 2020 carefully .
- Keep ready all information About Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number /Voter Card/Passport
number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids before apply for Admission Form.
- After that Click on the Online Apply Form if you are new
- Otherwise you can NTA JNU Admission Form 2020 Login and complete the Form.
- When you will click on the Online Apply on National Testing Agency (NTA) JNU Admission Form 2020 official site then you will go on next page.
- Now you must fill up your all personal detail which are required.
- You will have to give your mobile no and email id also for verification.
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester mark sheet
- To complete your form you must add your latest photo and signature in sufficient Size.
- The Size of Photo (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG
- The Size of Signature (size of 04 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG
- At last pay the fee of NTA JNU Admission Form 2020 Application Form.
- Then Print the Application Form for future use.
- How to Online Apply NTA JNU Admission Form 2020 Apply Online Notification Full Detail Links Given Below.
NTA JNU Written Examination Detail:-
- NTA JNU will conduct a written Exam (Objective Type with Multiple Choice).
- Exam will be Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Maximum Marks of Examination will be 100 and Max Time will be 3 Hours
- A Rough paper will provided for calculation.
- Syllabus of the Exam contains those subjects which are related to 3 years Diploma in Civil Branch.
- For more Detail Read full Notification.
Important Links For JNU Admission Form 2020:-
Apply Online Form
Pay Application Fee
Official Website Link