Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2019 For Probationary Clerk | Download
Brief Detail of Notification And Download Admit Card on
Probationary Clerk | Download Admit Card :Karnataka Bank has released Admit Card 2019.
Candidates who have applied Application Form carefully and Karnataka Bank accepted their Form.
Those candidates can Download their Probationary Clerk Admit Card 2019 For .You can check the website SARKARIINDRESULT.COM .Admit Card Downloading Link is below and you can Download Probationary Clerk Admit Card 2019 directly there also.
Important Dates and Eligibility Criteria For Probationary Clerk :-
Starting Date of Apply Form- 10 July 2019
Last Date of submit Form:-20 July 2019
Last Date of Over All Complete Form:-20 July 2019
Last Date of Paying Fee:- 20 July 2019
Date of CBT Examination:-03 Aug 2019
21 July 2019 to 01 Aug 2019
Download CBT Admit Card:-25 July 2019
Maximum Age on 01 July 2019 is 26 years
|Application Fee Detail:-
For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidate-600/-
For SC/ST/PH Candidate-500/-
Fee Submit Mode:-
Fee can be Submitted by
E-Challan Fee Mode
Debit Card,Credit Card,
Graduation Degree with 60% Marks
Appear Candidates can not Apply for Application
Before applying on the web an applicant will be required to have a checked (advanced) picture of his/her photo and signature according to the particulars given underneath.
- Photograph must be an ongoing international ID style shading picture.
- Make sure that the image is in shading, taken against a light-hued, ideally white
- Look directly at the camera with a casual face.
- If the image is taken on a bright day, have the sun behind you, or spot yourself in the shade,
- so you are not squinting and there are no unforgiving shadows.
- If you need to utilize streak, guarantee there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses ensure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be obviously observed.
- Caps, caps and dim glasses are not satisfactory. Religious headwear is permitted however it must not
- spread your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (liked).
- Size of document ought to be between 20 kb – 50 kb.
- File type: jpg/jpeg
How to Download Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2019 For Probationary Clerk:-
- Visit the site www.sarkariindresult.com for Download Admit Card
- Snap on the connection ‘ Click here to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for Probationary Clerk
- Enter your certifications, for example, Registration No and Password/DOB alongside Captcha for confirmation
- Download Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2019 and Take a print out for sometime later
- For Probationary Clerk, Result will be discharged After complete Exam.
Important Links for Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2019 For Probationary Clerk | Download:-
Download Admit Card for Main Exam